i. I.T Audit/ Outsourcing Services:
We can provide technical skills to supplement a client’s IT outsourced IT internal audit function.
ii. Governance and Performance:
We can help ensure that business systems deliver value to organizations and that the unique risks inherent in technology are managed through appropriate corporate governance. It also helps ensure that technology is used to support organizations in meeting their compliance requirements.
iii. External I.T Audit:
Organizations depend on IT for complete and accurate financial reporting. External auditors rely on IT systems and controls for an efficient and effective audit. S.M. Suhail & Co.’s IT Audit team will work with objectives.
- Clients –To pass the audit as quickly, efficiently and economically as possible. To reassure shareholder interest that the IT function supports the business and is sufficiently controlled.
- Auditors –To ensure IT audit objectives are identified, tested and reported efficiently in line with applicable audit guidelines.
iv. Information System Audit:
Technology for technology’s sake – that’s the one thing that you won’t get from S.M. Suhail & Co. We view technology as a strategic business resource which, when used effectively, is a key enabler of the board agenda as well as an enhancer of organizational performance.
We use our experience to continually refine and develop our portfolio of technology solutions and services. This means you will benefit from an independent assessment of the adequacy and design operating effectiveness of internal controls over your IT systems, assurance that your organization has undertaken the steps necessary to avoid loss from system or human error and assurance that you will be able to rely on the integrity of your system to make timely business decisions.
Our main priority is to ensure that we are always able to help our clients align their business and technology strategies and to pursue these in a sustainable and supportive way.
Our services include:
- Application audit
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning preparation, implementation and testing
- Networks design, selection and implementation of equipment and software
- Selection of suitable hardware and software
- Project management
- IT security policies development and implementation
- Selection, recruitment and training of personnel
- ERP project management and implementation of SAP & Oracle applications
- Control objectives for IT by ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) for Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
- Information system design & implementation