Business Process Re-engineering
SMSCO knows that Proper execution of Business Process Reengineering (BPR) can be a game-changer to any business. If properly handled, it can perform miracles on a failing or stagnating company, increasing the profits and driving growth.
Business process reengineering, however, involves enforcing change in an organization which always tearing down something people are used to and creating something new and it is not an easy task.
In BPR we recreate core business processes with the goal of improving product output, quality, or reducing costs. Through Business Process Management we are bringing change to fundamental business processes. We adopt the following brief steps to provide an effective BPR service;
- We understand the current business process and control system, then evaluate the system and the process to identify the need of change. These changes are first reported to client’s management and after their agreement we proceed further;
- We convince the second level of management and other related staff for the need of change and their essential benefits;
- We gather necessary data during the process and develop a comprehensive plan with involvement of different department heads and leaders;
- We identify the change-resistant factors and triggers to have their controlled involvement in bringing the change;
- We involve the team of experts, both from inside and outside of the entity to reduce the chances of failure, the involvement of senior and operational management is inevitable here to bring the successful change; and
- Identify inefficient processes and define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and then reengineer the process to make it efficient and compare the KPI results.