i. Accounting & Allied Business Outsourcing:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Outsourcing:
We undertake bookkeeping and accounting on a timely basis using an appropriate reporting format as per client needs and in relevance to industry norms and statutory requirements. Outsourcing of an organization’s finance and accounting functions, on a complete or partial basis, customized to the specific needs of various clients, have assumed a wide dimension embracing multifarious tasks and services which include:
- Undertaking book keeping and accounting tasks, both manual and technology-based systems including preparation and processing of underlying documents.
- Analysis of existing chart of accounts for adequacy and professional assistance in improvements and changeovers.
- Preparation of financial statements to comply with statutory requirements along with monthly or quarterly management accounts.
- Reviewing management reports and reporting systems and evolving improvements and enhancements to strengthen monitoring and governance.
- Development of Accounting System and Financial Policies.
- Managing finance and accounting department.
- Maintenance of Client Records and Books; and advising on various Accounting and MIS Packages.
- Identifying potential improvements to the financial statement closing process.
- Processing of high-volume transactions involving repetitive functions and processes.
- Preparation and handling of Secretarial Works i.e. Monthly and periodical returns/statements prescribed under Income Tax Law; Withholding tax statements, chalans and related tasks; Monthly and quarterly sales tax returns and reconciliations with related records; etc.
- Payroll preparation & Management of Staff Benefit Schemes.